Saturday, January 7, 2012

Yes, we're still alive...

After a long blogging hiatus, I have returned.
As most of you know, our babies were born on August 4th, 2011 at 27 weeks and 6 days.  The weeks and months that followed were the longest of my life.  I have never endured anything more heartbreaking or miserable than leaving my children at the hospital each and every day.  On a lighter note, Nash was the last to come home after 75 days on October 17th.  Since then, they have been thriving.  I will make an effort to post their birth story soon, but up until this point, I think it was too painful to rehash.

---For those of you wondering, Jaxon is adjusting beautifully.  He always prays for his brothers and sister and even offers to help occasionally.  We are trying to maintain normalcy for him, especially with his extracurricular activities. (His first basketball game of the season was today and his team won.)


Thank you all for your continued prayers and support. Our hands are full, but our hearts are too. We are beyond blessed to parent these wonderful children.

No comments:

Post a Comment